These are the products I use regularly.
Sketching and Watercolor
- Caron hand dyed varigated embroidery thread
- more hand dyed varigated embroidery thread, direct from the artist, Laura Wasilowski
- I store all my thread in this inexpensive plastic bag system.
- Sharon Boggon’s comprehensive online stitch dictionary
- Silk organza, Thai Silks, cream color
- Shiva Paintstiks from Cedar Canyon Textiles
- Merino wool roving for wet felting
- 200 ct white muslin from Joanns to print, draw and paint on…then stitch
- Design your own fabric and have yardage printed at Spoonflower or buy my fabric.
- Water soluble crayons Neo Color II
- art tissue paper in WHITE
- mixed media adhesive (for gluing) and you can draw and watercolor over it
Monotypes on Fabric or Paper